Videovision Entertainment’s Director of Acquisition and Distribution, Sanjeev Singh announced today the winner of the EIFFEL movie competition. The South African office of the France Tourism Development Agency, Atout France South Africa and Paris Convention & Visitors Bureau selected the winner Joshua Lawrence from Cape Town in a random selection process.
Mr Lawrence and a partner will soon be travelling to Paris to redeem the prize which includes:
- Two return economy class tickets from Johannesburg to Paris sponsored by Air France
- Three nights accommodation at the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Two tickets to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower from Tour Eiffel.
- Two 100€ vouchers to spend in store at the Printemps Department Store which includes a special welcome in the VIP room of the store and 5% off on all luxury brands (Exclusions may apply).
- Tea time at Bleu Coupole restaurant on the 8th Floor of the Printemps Department Store overlooking Montmartre Hill, includes a pastry & refreshments.
- Two lunches at the Le Shack Restaurant, a 1,500sqm space designed by Gustave Eiffel.
- Two entrance tickets to the Albert-Kahn Museum and Garden which features a world exclusive collection of photographs dating back to the beginning of the 20th century.
- Two Passes to visit five attractions of Paris from Paris Pass Lib City
- Two Entrance Tickets to the Montparnasse Tower to experience Europe’s fastest lift which takes you to a height of 196m in 38 seconds.
- Two Invitations for the show L’Oiseau Bleu with a glass of champagne from Paradis Latin Cabaret.
Sanjeev Singh commented, “We congratulate Joshua Lawrence on wining this incredible prize. We are certain that he will enjoy his trip to Paris and enjoy an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience. We thank Hélène Bezuidenhoudt of Atout France and the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau for securing the sponsorship of the prizes, as well as the Parisian sponsors for making this dream trip a reality for the winner.”
Pictured are the winner, Joshua Lawrence with Hélène Bezuidenhoudt and Tracy Armitage on Joshua being informed of his win.